|Corporate/Securities Law Legal Assistant |
Corporate/Securities Law Legal Assistant
On behalf of our client, one of Calgary’s best law firms; we are currently seeking an experienced securities law legal assistant/paralegal to work directly with a busy and high profile managing partner. This is an exciting opportunity for a legal assistant or paralegal who is ready to take their career to the “next level”!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Transcribe minutes for various boards
· Organize and file all SEDAR documents
· Prepare and mail all invoices as instructed
· Complete revisions on all documents and prepare resolutions, transfer registers, directors and officers registers
· Keep all minute books updated
· Open and close client and matter files in accounting system and maintain accuracy of all data relating to such files
· Enter lawyer time into accounting system and maintain accuracy of time transactions and related data
· Schedule appointments, meeting and all travel as required.
· High level Executive Assistant support to the managing partner
· Ability to multi-task while working under right deadlines
· Effective communicator and professional
· Legal Assistant Diploma from an accredited institution
· A minimum of three years’ experience in a law firm with at least one year experience in Securities
· Corporate Commercial work is a definite asset
· Exposure to SEDAR and SEDI is required
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
|Date: ||May 27, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.