|Senior Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal |
Senior Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant looking to expand on their knowledge in the area of Real Estate. We require an individual who can utilize their skills to provide effective support to our Real Estate Business Unit Leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the opening and closing of Commercial Real Estate files
· Preparation of Closing Books for Commercial deals
· Assisting with preparation of Commercial Mortgage documents
· Preparation of vendor and purchase transaction documents and paying out files
· Assist with posting of time entries for various lawyers in the department (as and when needed)
· Diarize files as appropriate - including allowing time for document preparation and registration
· Assisting with document revisions
· Provide support with monthly billing summaries, cash receipts, filing, couriers, etc.
· Cover absences and vacations
· Other duties assigned based on applicant's experience - may run real estate files
· Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
· Legal Assistant Diploma from an accredited institution
· A minimum of 8 years experience in a law firm with at least five years experience in Residential & Commercial Real Estate
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
|Date: ||May 27, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience level|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.