Litigation Legal Assistant
On behalf of our highly respected law firm, we are currently recruiting for a senior Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist in preparation for discoveries, hearings, mediations and trials
· Assist in hearings, mediations and trials
· Organizing documents by uploading and performing Summation searches on discovery transcripts
· Organizing evidence
· Entering answers to undertakings and similar data into Summation
· Preparing Affidavits of Records
· Analyzing transcripts
· Compiling lists of undertakings and refusals and obtaining responses
· Liaising with experts and agents;
· Assisting with Chambers and trial preparation;
· Drafting letters to clients;
· Interviewing clients and witnesses to assist in preparing statements;
· Proactive management of files including keeping lawyers informed and up to date on the status of files.
· Paralegal or senior legal assistant experience
· Proficient on Microsoft Office Suits, (Word and Excel)
· Working knowledge of Summation
Candidates must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also in team situations, have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Must also display diplomacy, tact and maintain confidentiality.
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.