|Reception/Facilities/Office Clerk |
On behalf of our client, a top notch law firm in downtown Calgary, we are actively recruiting for an energetic, personable and detail oriented candidate who is committed to proving outstanding customer service to join their rapidly growing team immediately!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Receptionist/Switchboard relief General Office Clerk duties
· Greet clients in a courteous and professional manner
· Setting up boardroom for meetings
· Cleaning and organizing of boardrooms
· Database management and updating as required
· Supply room maintenance and ordering of supplies as needed
· Sorting incoming/outgoing mail
· Close file maintenance
We are ideally seeking candidates with previous law firm experience.
This is a full time position with working hours of 9:30 to 5:30 Monday to Friday. Our client provides a great team atmosphere along with competitive wages and full employee benefits!
All interested applicants are invited to apply today for immediate consideration.
Visit our website for additional positions www.rsgrecruiting.com
|Date: ||November 20, 2013|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.