Real Estate Law Clerk
Junior real estate clerk to complement existing real estate department. Ideal candidate will have 2 + years of experience in residential and/or commercial real estate conveyancing.
• Accurate and timely preparation and completion of developer lot payouts plus assistance with residential and/or commercial real estate transactions including, but not limited to:
• interviewing clients;
• communication with lenders and brokers;
• preparation of all conveyancing documents (transfer of land, statement of adjustment, trust letters etc.);
• preparation of mortgage documents from various lenders and understanding
• mortgage instructions;
• preparation of final reports;
• preparation of developer lot payouts; and
• bank deposits
• Law firm experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player, flexible and professional
• Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
• Good understanding of debits and credits;
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal well with clients and other professionals
• A high level of skill in both verbal and written communication
• Ability to work independently and problem solve
Our client offers a very attractive total compensation package, benefits, flex days along with many other perks to the selected candidate!!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.