|Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant /Paralegal |
Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant /Paralegal
Our down town client requires a commercial litigation legal assistant immediately to work with a very busy lawyer.
As a stellar Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant you will be diligent in your work ethic and have superior practice-management skills to keep one very busy partner organized!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Transcribe and type legal documents
· Organize and expedite flow of work
· Route or answer correspondence
· Initiate follow-up as required
· Organize and maintain client files
· Communicate with clients
· Schedule meetings
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
· Legal Assistant Diploma preferred
· Minimum 3 years litigation legal experience with a solid knowledge of commercial litigation practices and procedures (especially with construction & builders lien experience)
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients and lawyers
· Strong organizational skills and time management skills
· Detail-oriented individual with good proofreading skills
· Excellent multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative
· Able to set own priorities while maintaining flexibility
· A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Availability to work overtime when necessary
All interested applicants are invited to apply today in confidence for immediate conisation to this career enhancing new position!
Visit www.rsgrecruiting.com to view additional available positions.
|Date: ||June 22, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.