Legal Assistant - Real Estate
This permanent full-time role provides support to a Partner in the Calgary office of a highly esteemed law firm in the Real Estate Practice Group.
• Type legal documents from precedents/handwritten notes and dictation
• Prepare draft correspondence and documents
• Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established deadlines
• Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
• Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
• Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
• Other duties as required
• Completion of a recognized legal assistant program is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years Legal Assistant experience, experience in Commercial Real Estate an asset
• Above average technical aptitude with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization skills
• Highly motivated and personable
• Able to prioritize work
• Capacity to work effectively within deadlines and short-time frames
• Willing to take initiative
• Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
• Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Our client offers a very attractive total compensation and benefit package. Salary will be dependent on the skill level and experience of the successful candidate.
Visit our website to explore all opportunities: www.rsgrecruiting.com