Intermediate Legal Assistant - Float Team
On behalf of our highly esteemed client, we are seeking a resource/float team legal assistant immediately. This position provides support to all departments within the Calgary office. The selected candidate will assist by filling-in for staff during vacations and sick leave.
• Type correspondence and legal documents from handwritten notes and/or dictation
• Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
• Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
• Administration duties including time entry and bill preparation
• Other duties as required
• Completion of a recognized legal assistant program
• A minimum of 2+ years Legal Assistant experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Impeccable proofreading, grammar skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Experience in a variety of practice areas an asset
• Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization skills
• Highly motivated and personable
• Able to prioritize work
• Willing to take initiative
• Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
• Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Our client offers a very attractive total compensation and benefit package. Salary will be dependent on the skill level and experience of the successful candidate.
Visit our website to explore all opportunities: www.rsgrecruiting.com