Junior Real Estate Legal Assistant
On behalf of our highly esteemed client; a national downtown law firm we are actively seeking a Junior Real Estate Legal Assistant.
• Type legal documents from precedents/handwritten notes and dictation
• Prepare draft correspondence and documents
• Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established deadlines
• Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
• Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
• Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
• Other duties as required
• Completion of a recognized legal assistant program is preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years Legal Assistant experience with experience in Residential & Commercial Real Estate (an asset)
• Above average technical aptitude with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization skills
• Highly motivated and personable
• Able to prioritize work
• Capacity to work effectively within deadlines and short-time frames
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-orientated individual with desires of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
Visit our website to explore all opportunities: www.rsgrecruiting.com