Family Law Legal Assistant
Our client, a top tier national law firm currently requires the expertise and knowledge of an Intermediate Family Legal Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-orientated individual with desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
Position Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Daily Time postings, Monthly billings to Clients and A/R Collections
• Filing, file maintenance and independent diarizations and incoming/outgoing mail
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Fielding client inquiries via telephone contact/management
• Preliminary drafting and/or transcription of correspondence and documents with in-depth knowledge and understanding of legal procedures in Family Law area with capability of initiating documentation and correspondence
• Document Filings and Court Calendar Management
• 2-5 years Family Law Experience.
• Must possess a Legal Assistant Diploma.
• Strong technical skills
• Ability to accurately transcribe dictation.
• Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail.
• Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask.
Previous Law Firm experience along with a legal diploma is required for this position.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package!
We thank all interested applicants but only selected candidates will be contacted.