Family Law Legal Assistant
Our client, a top tier national law firm currently requires the expertise and knowledge of an Intermediate Family Legal Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-orientated individual with desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
Position Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
· Daily Time postings, Monthly billings to Clients and A/R Collections
· Filing, file maintenance and independent diarizations and incoming/outgoing mail
· Ability to organize and prioritize work
· Fielding client inquiries via telephone contact/management
· Preliminary drafting and/or transcription of correspondence and documents with in-depth knowledge and understanding of legal procedures in Family Law area with capability of initiating documentation and correspondence
· Document Filings and Court Calendar Management
· 5+ years Family Law Experience.
· Must possess a Legal Assistant Diploma.
· Strong technical skills
· Ability to accurately transcribe dictation.
· Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail.
· Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask.
Previous Law Firm experience along with a legal diploma is required for this position.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package!
We thank all interested applicants but only selected candidates will be contacted.