Litigation Legal Assistant
This permanent full-time role provides support a Partner and two Associates in the Calgary office a National highly esteemed law firm.
· Type legal documents from precedents/handwritten notes and dictation
· Prepare draft correspondence and documents
· Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established deadlines
· Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
· Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
· Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
· Other duties as required
·Completion of a recognized legal assistant program
·2+ years Legal Assistant experience in Litigation matters is required
·Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
·Impeccable proofreading, grammar skills and attention to detail
·Strong computer skills
·Strong organization skills
·Detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
·Highly motivated and personable
·Able to prioritize work
·Willing to take initiative
Previous Law Firm experience along with a legal diploma is required for this position.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package!
We thank all interested applicants but only selected candidates will be contacted.