Summation Litigation Clerk
On behalf of our highly esteemed client, a downtown law firm; we are seeking a Summation Litigation Clerk to join the firm on a permanent, full time basis. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years in Litigation as a Legal Assistant or graduate of a two-year Paralegal/Law Clerk Program with at least one year of legal experience as an Assistant or Clerk with current working knowledge of Summation.
• Working knowledge of legal systems, proficient in electronic discovery and practices, fundamental operations of relevant software (Summation 3.1.0 and eScanIt)
• Strong working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, primarily Windows 7
• Solid knowledge of the litigation process and the Rules of Court
• Professional telephone and email etiquette
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving capacities
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Ability and desire to work effectively as a team member
• Previous experience tracking and recording time as an asset
• Maintaining the firm's Central Limitation Diary, Remindex
• Drafting Affidavits of Record and simple pleadings
• Creating and updating trial binders, trial exhibit binders and expert material binders
• Organizing, reviewing and reporting on opposing parties' documents and undertaking responses
• Using eScanIt and Summation to create new cases; load, search and link transcripts and documents; import, scan and code documents; export documents to Summation load files, .sbf briefcases or browser briefcase is required
• Tracking and recording time
• Other tasks as assigned by Litigation Support Coordinator or Solicitors
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages.
Visit our website to explore all opportunities: www.rsgrecruiting.com