|RSG Recruiting Inc.|
|Litigation Assistant - I year Contract|
Litigation - 1 Year Contract
The successful candidate will work in our advocacy department. This position requires 5+ years experience specifically in the areas of insurance and professional liability, insurance & medical defence and personal injury.
• Organize and expedite the flow of work through the professional’s practice, initiating any follow-up action as appropriate
• Accurately prepare legal documents and correspondence with little or no direction
• Transcribe and type legal documents and correspondence
• Coordinate flow of documents between legal professionals, various internal and external individuals and clients at all levels
• Work proactively in the day to day support of the professional’s practice
• Use initiative and good judgement to relieve the professional of administrative detail
• Generate documents based on digital dictation
• Arrange meetings for the professional including discoveries, judicial dispute resolutions etc.
• Keep files up to date on a consistent basis
• 5+ years advocacy experience including insurance and professional liability, insurance & medical defence and personal injury
• Strong knowledge of Alberta laws
• Legal Assistant Diploma from a recognized post secondary institution
• Ability to handle a heavy workload
• Superior organizational skills are a must
Visit our website to explore all opportunities: www.rsgrecruiting.com
Previous Law Firm experience along with a legal diploma is required for this position.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package!
We thank all interested applicants but only selected candidates will be contacted.
|Date: ||December 12, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience|
|Duration: ||1 Year Contracy|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||via email|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting Inc.|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.