Intellectual Property (Trademarks) Legal Assistant Required Immediately. (3 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
On behalf of our Top Notch client, a National Law Firm, we are currently seeking an Intellectual Property (Trademarks) Legal Assistant immediately.
• Preparation of intellectual property correspondence (including reporting letters and docketing) to trademark offices in Canada, the U.S. and Europe, as well as to foreign associates and clients.
• Accounting both for firm and foreign agent invoices
• Maintaining a positive rapport with clients and foreign associates
• Highly organized
• Able to prioritize work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
• Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
• A strong team player; demonstration of a positive work ethic
• Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technical aptitude for learning various computer programs
• Experience in Intellectual Property Law with a specialty in trademarks is a must
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com