Wills & Estate Legal Assistant
Our highly progressive and prominent client, a national downtown law firm is currently seeking a motivated and ambitious Wills & Estate Legal Assistant for their busy practice.
• Responsible for accurately completing probate applications without direction.
• This position requires considerable client interaction, and as such requires excellent interpersonal skills.
• Working with sophisticated Will and Estates matters
• Drafting and editing if documents and corresponds as required.
• Scheduling of appointments on behalf of the Associate and preparing for all scheduled appointments.
• Minimum of one year experience working on sophisticated Wills and Estates matters.
• Must have experience in probate applications.
• The successful candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented, and will work well in a team environment, as well as independently when required.
• Professionalism and a great attitude
• Excellent attention to detail, strong technical skills and ability to multi task.
Our client offers a very attractive total compensation and benefit [package, Salary will be dependent on the skill level and experience of the successful candidate.