|Intermediate Legal Assistant - Business Law|
Intermediate Legal Assistant - Business Law
The successful candidate will work in the Business department. This position requires a minimum of 5 years experience, specifically in the areas of energy & natural resources and general corporate commercial law.
• Organize and expedite the flow of work through the professional’s practice, initiating any follow-up action as appropriate
• Accurately prepare legal documents and correspondence with little or no direction
• Transcribe and type legal documents and correspondence
• Coordinate flow of documents between legal professionals, various internal and external individuals and clients at all levels
• Work proactively in the day to day support of the professional’s practice
• Use initiative and good judgement to relieve the professional of administrative detail
• Generate documents based on digital dictation
• Arrange meetings for the professional.
• Keep files up to date on a consistent basis
• Minimum 5 years business law experience
• Legal Assistant Diploma from a recognized post secondary institution
• Ability to handle a heavy workload
• Superior organizational skills are a must
• Advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills including the ability to set priorities while dealing with conflicting stressful situations
• Interpersonal skills required to work effectively with other staff and professionals
• Digital dictation experience
Our client offers a very attractive total compensation package, benefits, flex days along with many other perks to the selected candidate!!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
|Date: ||January 28, 2015|
|Wage/Salary: ||To be determined|
|Duration: ||Full Time|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Company: ||RSG Recruiting|
|Contact: ||Sue Reis|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.