Corporate Paralegal - Cores Level 3 Required.
Our client; a full service national law firm, is seeking a Corporate Paralegal for their Calgary office.
• Preparing corporate documents
• Assisting lawyers with completion of transactions
• Reviewing and verifying minute books
• Preparation of Annual Maintenance documents
• Database administration
• Filing of Level 1, 2 and 3 registrations on Cores Registration System
• Communicating with lawyers and clients in a professional manner
You will be drafting documents relating to:
• Incorporations, organizations and reorganizations;
• Amalgamations and Continuances,
• Amendments and Restatement of Articles of a Corporation;
• Section 85 and 86 Income Tax Act (Canada);
• Limited Partnerships and amendments to limited partnerships
The successful candidate will have at least 4 to 6 years of corporate paralegal experience, have an excellent knowledge of corporate statutes and procedures, and Level 3 Accreditation with Alberta Registry.
In order to be considered, the candidate must have a strong work ethic,
exceptional communication and organizational skills, the ability to work
independently and the willingness to contribute to the team. This individual has a professional attitude, is responsive, intelligent, assertive, resourceful, and has great client services skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-orientated individual with desires of being part of a large, evolving and successful organization with the ability to impact the future success.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client offers a lucrative compensation structure, an exceptional benefit plan as well as exceptional career growth potential.