Word Pro/Document Services - LEGAL
Join a Leader in the Legal Industry!
Our client, a prominent downtown law firm is currently seeking a talented Word Processor for their Document Services Department. As a Word Pro you will provide word processing support, work well in a team environment and work well with large/high volume documents.
* Previous Law Firm experience is required for this position.
• Provide word processing support to firm
• Create large, sophisticated legal documents
• Expert knowledge of MS Office; including formatting and reformatting styles, merging of documents and spreadsheets, cross referencing and footnotes and endnotes
• Extensive experience drafting/editing documents
• General office duties as needed
Necessary Skills & Experience:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Expert technical abilities and MSOffice knowledge
• Knowledge of Legal terminology
• Ability to prioritize workload
• 2-5 years working experience
Please note: only candidates with previous law firm experience will be considered for this position.
Our client offers an exceptional compensation and benefit package to the successful candidate.
For immediate consideration please for your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at email@example.com