Corporate Commercial/Real Estate Department working with a senior partner.
The successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a professional attitude as well as a pleasant demeanor.
Some of the principal duties for this position include:
• the ability to work with minimal instructions and prioritize the workload accordingly;
• attend to the completion of real estate files for condominium development;
• maintain and organize schedules of closings;
• manage all incoming and outgoing funds;
• maintain telephone and e-mail contact with clients (mostly developers and builders);
• attend to completion of lot transactions, mostly for two land developers;
• carry out due diligence searches (i.e. LTO, tax, PPR, corporate and court house searches);
• assist with the preparation of financing and supporting documents for commercial transactions;
• attend to file openings, review conflict searches and prepare retainer letters where applicable;
• ensure time is entered on a daily basis;
• ensure all billings are carried in a timely manner;
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org