Corporate Commercial Legal Assistant
Working with a highly respected partner within one of Calgary’s best law firms; this is a position for a candidate who is seeking growth, reward and challenge
We are seeking an experienced corporate commercial legal assistant/paralegal for immediate hire.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· Certified paralegal with an emphasis on corporate, commercial;
· A minimum of 5-7 years experience;
· Corporate financing experience a must;
· Experience in land sales, and residential real estate;
· Cores certified is an advantage;
· Extensive knowledge of corporate legal procedures is required;
· Experience in securities law is an advantage;
· Highly organized;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Pleasant telephone manners;
· Able to meet deadlines;
· Possess a legal assistant or paralegal diploma; and
· Efficient in using Microsoft office, word and excel.
· Keep corporate minute books up to date, including filing with Corporate Registry; and
· Preparation and Filing with TSX and securities Commission.
Compensation shall be competitive and will be based on experience.
This role has many benefits including achievement opportunities, continuous learning, and a competitive compensation package. In addition the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Be part of a fully-integrated community development company.
· Work with a team made up of enthusiastic, passionate, and friendly people.
· Grow personally and professionally with an award winning company.
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org