Legal Assistant - Floater, Full-Time, Calgary
The selected candidate will float to various departments within the firm and assist by covering for staff with planned vacations and sick leave.
· Type correspondence and legal documents from dictation, handwritten or shorthand notes.
· Maintain files, including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
· Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing.
· Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation.
· Other duties as required.
· Completion of a recognized legal assistant program.
· Previous experience in corporate or litigation matters.
· Professional, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Highly motivated and personable.
· Able to work both independently and in a team atmosphere.
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at email@example.com