Business Law (Banking & Finance) Legal Assistant Required!
This permanent full-time role provides support to two lawyers in our Calgary office in the Business Law Group:
· Type correspondence and legal documents from handwritten notes and/or dictation
· Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established timeframes
· Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
· Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing
· Administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
· Other duties as required
· Completion of a recognized legal assistant program is preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of business/banking law
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
· Detailed orientated and able to handle multiple tasks
· Strong organization skills
· Highly motivated and personable
· Able to prioritize work
· Willing to take initiative
· Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
· Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
· Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
If you are a driven and self-motivated legal assistant or paralegal, we want to hear from you!
Our client offers exceptional benefits and compensation packages
We thank all interested applicants however only candidates with the required experience will be contacted.
All inquiries and applications will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to Sue Reis at email@example.com