Our very busy Ophthalmology practice is currently seeking experienced Medical/Ophthalmic Assistant candidates for our office in Abbotsford. MOA experience is a great asset.
Education, skills and duties include:
• MOA certificate is a must
• Answer Patient Phone Calls, Triage Patients, Answer Patient Questions
• Take patient histories
• Perform ophthalmic testing including vision and pressure
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently
• Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
• General medical knowledge pertaining to clinical and administrative functions
• patience and a courteous, pleasant manner
• the ability to interact confidently and instill confidence
• the ability to maintain patient confidentiality
• Ability to distinguish between colours and numbers
This is a full time position with benefits. Please email resume.