|TravelBrands Inc. |
|Travel Consultant / Agent - Sears Travel - Kamloops, BC|
Are you passionate about making travel dreams come true?
Sears Travel has an immediate part time opening for a Travel Consultant in our Kamloops location!
If you are looking to join a company where people truly care about making a difference and share a commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for a career with Sears Travel!
This position reports to:
An experienced and passionate Branch Manager who will be your coach and mentor.
Position Mission Statement:
To get as many people excited about booking their travel as possible through providing superior customer service and showing off your travel product knowledge.
Key Results and Activities:
• You are motivated and will meet and exceed sales targets
• You will go above and beyond when it comes to customer service
• You are creative and excited to take advantage of all in house marking campaigns
• You have strong influential communication skills to be able to educate all clients about the necessity of travel insurance
• You are a passionate sales person who networks and meets new people to convert into repeat clients
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, Attributes Required:
• Strong computer skills - knowledge of Client-linq and SABRE an asset
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Work dependability for all assigned shifts, hours of operation
• Team player
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in leisure travel/graduate from recognized Travel & Tourism program
Sears Travel offers base wage plus commission and benefits. The rewards for working with Sears Travel are endless. Come join a dynamic team in a well established agency!
Please indicate job code “Kamloops PT” in the subject line of your email when you apply.
Sears Travel thanks all who apply however only those selected will be contacted.
|Date: ||July 1, 2014|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience|
|Start: ||As soon as possible|
|Type:|| Part Time|
|How to apply:||Please email your resume and indicate job code “Kamloops PT" in the subject line of your email when you apply.|
|Company: ||TravelBrands Inc. |
|Contact: ||Rhonda Kopp|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.