UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! One of Vancouver’s most innovative software companies has an exciting sales position available. Wait and you may miss out on one of the best opportunities available with this premier company that specializes in software solutions.
The successful candidate will be a self motivated, energetic sales representative who would like to earn a SALARY + COMMISSIONS and BENEFITS (including RRSP contributions) for promoting a wide selection of advertising and software products including Contact Management, Websites, Handheld, and Marketing and Prospecting solutions. Don’t settle for working for companies where you only sell one product. Come join us and enjoy working for a high tech, fast paced company that continues to keep your sales opportunities fresh.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
• Achieve maximum sales through outbound calling and solution based selling, while performing internet-based product demonstrations and consistent customer follow up
• Make at least 80 quality outbound sales phone calls each day to qualified leads and/or existing customers
• Prioritize and target customers and prospects by potential for revenues/profits, cost to sell and service, and probability of success
• Continually upgrade product knowledge and acquire enhanced selling skills
• Stay abreast of competition, competitive issues, online and offline real estate related products and services
• Work collaboratively with other employees in sales, marketing, and customer service departments
• 2-3 years sales experience selling advertising, software or online products
• Recent outbound sales calling experience with a track record of making a minimum of 60 calls per day on average
• Thorough knowledge of a consultative or solutions based sales process comprised of prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
• Strong sales skills with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals, customer acquisition, and retention
• Familiarity with the real-estate industry preferred
• Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
• University degree considered an asset
Move Canada’s total compensation package includes competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program, and an RRSP contribution-matching program. In addition we also offer a tuition reimbursement program to help support our employees in reaching their educational goals.
Our culture includes a professional yet casual environment in which fun also plays a major part. Many company-sponsored events are held throughout the year and we also feature a Games Room complete with big screen satellite TV, foosball tables, pool table and more.
We believe in our people and provide them with a work environment that encourages personal growth and advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a balanced lifestyle, and supports diversity. Our team is composed of an exciting mix of people from various backgrounds, reflecting the company's commitment to creating one of the best working environments anywhere.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.movecareers.ca and select “Outbound Sales Representative” from the list of available positions.